We are committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about the information that we collect and how we use that information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information that you provide directly to us. This could include your name, email address, payment information (such as your credit card and billing address), postal address, phone number, job title, demographic information, password, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or email list, place an order or request a free product offering, opt in to download a product, register on our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, participate in an event or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise provide information to us.
If you give us your contact information, your email address will be added to our mailing list. It is easy to unsubscribe. You may opt out of further contact from us (unsubscribe) at any time. The unsubscribe link will be at the bottom of email messages sent to you. If you experience any problems with this, please contact us at email@example.com.
In all cases, we collect your personal information only if you voluntarily provide it to us. By providing such information to us, you grant us permission to use and store the information. We do not share your personal information with third parties, as is detailed in this policy, and we utilize reasonable technical and operational measures to prevent the loss or misuse of your information.
We also collect information automatically when you access our Site, including log information (internet protocol “IP” address, web browser, date/time stamps, page views, access times, number of clicks, web requests, links clicked, referring/exit pages, and website navigation). We also collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Sites and Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We request and use your personal information to better understand your needs and to better service you. In addition, we may use your personal information to:
- send you content, information, products, and services you requested or purchased;
- process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, or statements;
- send periodic emails regarding your orders or other Programs, Products, or Services;
- improve our Website and your browsing experience and to administer the Site;
- improve and customize our Programs, Products, and Services and to deliver content and offerings that better match your needs;
- send you periodic newsletters or other information that we think may be of interest to you (if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each of our emails);
- send you important information about special offers, webinars, teleseminars, events, or new Programs, Products, or Services relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive these communications);
- administer a survey or contest; process and deliver entries and rewards;
- enable your use of the services available on the website and support your participation in the activities you select;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, traffic patterns, demographics, and activities in connection with our Website, Programs, Products, and Services for aggregate, non-identifiable data for our own market research. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. Google Analytics does not identify individual users;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative communications;
- respond to your questions, requests, or comments and to provide excellent customer service.
Cookies enable our website to provide a more user- friendly experience for you by recognizing you when you return to the Site, keeping track of items in your shopping cart, and saving your login and password. They also help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can analyze data about web page traffic and offer improved site experiences and tools in the future. Overall, cookies help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas of our Site and features of our services are popular, and count visits. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
Most web browsers allow you to delete existing cookies on your device or set an option so that your device does not receive or accept cookies. However, blocking all cookies could likely have a negative impact on the usability of many websites and may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website, Programs, Products, or Services.
- To carry out transactions: The information that you enter when making a purchase will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, your credit card company, and third parties required solely for the purpose of carrying out transactions.
- To conduct our business and to service you: We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding: We will release specific information about you or your account to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
- To comply with the law, enforce our site policies, exercise or defend our legal rights and protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site or in our marketing material. Your personal information will never be shared with these third parties unless you take the action to click on the third party link that redirects you to their site or offering and you sign up with the third party to receive their information or offering. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we therefore do not have any responsibility or liability for the content, activities, or policies of these linked sites.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and maintain reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and could be accessed or tampered with by a third party; therefore, we cannot guarantee or warranty the security of data sent over the internet.
You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information transmitted to us or through our Site or services, and you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
If you have any reason to believe that the security of your information has been compromised, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you are responsible for keeping your password and other login details safe and confidential. We will never ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Website or Programs).
NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.